Overview | Show Dates | Vendor List | Hotel Info | Vendor Info
- Vendor set up is 7AM-9:45AM. The show starts at 10 AM and will last until 4 PM
- We will let you know when we will start setting up the night before the show
- All tables are 6 foot by 30 inches wide. We will attempt to have some 8 foot tables by show time. Limited quantity.
- Electricity is FREE, but you must bring your own extension cords. NO TAPE ON THE FLOOR
- Tables along the walls will have plug ins and tables in the middle will have drop down sockets.
- All vendors will be issued name tags and must be worn at all times.
- There will be hired Security Officers during show hours.
- Please attempt to keep your area clean and clutter free. Trash cans will be provided for your trash and a large dumpster is behind the building for larger items you wish to discard.
- All animals must be properly contained during the show.
- All animals must be sold in secure containers or bags.
- No NATIVE, PROTECTED, or ENDANGERED species allowed.
- No VENOMOUS species allowed.
- No crocodilians over 5 feet.
- No turtles under 4"
- All sales are between the vendor and customer.
- No smoking in the building.
- No alcoholic beverages on fairground property.
- Tables are 6 foot by 30 inches wide. We will be getting 8 foot tables in the coming months. Limited quantity.
- Pre-registered tables are $35 each. Payment received and application turned in. (Month in advance)
- All tables after that are $45 each or 4 for $150 including day of show.
- Tables are first come, first serve. If you want to select a certain table or area, please let staff on hand know and we will attempt to hold it for you.
- No table reservation will be considered complete until a signed vendor application and full payment is received.
Last Updated on Monday, 02 January 2012 18:56